WCFS Projects: Future Olympics
The Future Olympics have been held at Winter Camps XIV, XV, and XX. They are scheduled for a repeat performance at XXV. The goal is simple - take 6 basic physical tests every five years and see which ones you get better or worse at. The scoring is only against yourself; there is officially no competition between competitors.
- The tests of the Future Olympics are:
- Sit-Ups: Number completed in 30 seconds.
- Push-Ups: Number completed in 30 seconds.
- Shotput: distance thrown in feet and inches.
- 60-Yd Dash: time to cover the distance
- Vert Leap: distance leaped in inches.
- Long Jump: distance covered in inches from a standing start.
To better understand the scoring, consult the Encyclopedia WinterCampica